We are excited to share the release of Optii version 3.3.0, With a handful of new features and enhancements, we are aiming to make your experience easier and efficient.
Some of the key highlights of 3.3.0 include:
- A new hierarchical location selection view
- Ability to edit/delete your job notes
- Optional job actions
- Improvements & bug fixes
Location Hierarchical View
With the location hierarchical view, no more endless scrolling through flat lists! With this feature, effortlessly explore a multi-level tree that neatly organizes locations. Instantly pinpoint the locations you want, by searching for a location type, a level or a location name. This view optimizes how you select locations when adding or editing a job or asset, making your experience seamless and focused.
- You’ll be able to search for locations in multiple ways; parent locations, locations types, room types and locations names. This will make it easier to find the desired locations when adding a job and will save you time when associating multiple locations to an asset.
- Selecting all the locations associated with a parent location such as levels is now much easier. You can effortlessly choose all locations on a level by simply selecting its parent location. Take a look at the example below: selecting the parent location will automatically pick every child location within that level.
- You can also select just the Parent Location without selecting all the children locations. This is helpful if you want to ‘Replace Lightbulbs’ on Level 2. In the future, there will be an indicator to make it clearer that this is an option.
Editing/Deleting Job Notes
Take control of your job notes with our new editable and deletable notes feature,. Fix typos, update details—all effortlessly. No more clutter, just a tidy workspace. And don't worry about mistakes. With these enhancements, managing your notes is a breeze, letting you focus on what matters.
You’ll notice a menu icon now accompanies the notes. Upon clicking this icon, two options will appear—to edit or remove. It's worth noting that the capability to edit or delete a note is exclusively accessible to the author of the note.
In an upcoming improvement, the ability to delete or edit a note will be linked to a role level permission. Stay tuned for further developments!
Optional Job Actions
You'll find that when adding a job, there's no longer a need to include an action. This change streamlines the process, ensuring that adding a job is both easier and more precise. Our aim is to enhance flexibility, efficiency, and effectiveness in the job addition process.
Enhancements and Fixes
- When viewing a list of projects within Engineering, the ‘% complete’ column is now sorting as expected.
- When viewing jobs in a Project Cycle, the job cards automatically reflect the status changes without refreshing the page.
- On Checklists, the temperature task type now only accepts numerical values.
What if I have questions about all of this?
Your Optii Success Manager is awaiting your call—ask as many questions as possible!
- +1 855 398 1447 if you are located in North America, or
- +852 3956 0630 if you are located in Asia, or
- +44 20 3037 8851 if you are located in Europe, or
- +61 7 5292 5166 from Australia/New Zealand.
If you prefer to email, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.