We are delighted to unveil Optii Version 3.6.0. With this release, we are bringing a host of exciting features that seamlessly integrate with your current Optii experience. In addition to these enhancements, we're introducing a powerful export. Keep reading to find out more about all of the features included in this release:
- Email Notifications
- Checklist Export
- Photos and attachments are now supported by Optii’s Open API
Optii is now offering email notifications! Our ongoing efforts to enhance and provide a more flexible, tailored experience with our notification suite have gotten even better. You'll now be able to receive any notification you've set up directly to your email associated with your Optii user profile.
- Stay connected with your property in the way you prefer: through email, push notifications, or both.
- Get more with less effort. The email notification delivers all the necessary details, enabling you to take action without even having to log in to Optii.
- Similar to our current solution, you can assign a notification rule to a role, allowing everyone to receive the same notification linked to the email associated with their account.
- From the notification email, the “View Job” link will directly navigate you to the specific job in Optii that you are being notified about, allowing you to gain additional insights.
Earlier this year, we launched our Checklists module with the intention of helping hotels operate more efficiently, maintain consistency, uphold quality standards, and simplify processes that require a specific set of directions. Today, we are excited to introduce our Checklist Export. This export will enable you to review, compare, and filter data, helping you make more informed decisions regarding your checklists and their performance. With the Checklist Export, you will gain access to:
- Checklist Exports, complete with all the information about its tasks, are delivered right to your inbox.
- The ability to view this data in CSV format, allows you to utilize and compare the data in various forms, create pivot tables, and graphs, or simply review progress.
- If you have a separate data repository, you will have the ability to add this data to your own data warehouse or data lake to do further analysis with your proprietary data
- Dive into the details as granularly as you'd like, with data such as when a checklist job was completed, the boiler's temperature, or whether the inspection in the PM room passed or failed.
- For users with access to multiple properties, the ability to compare how checklists are performing across different properties and identify areas for improvement
Our checklist export is designed to be a flexible tool that provides you with the insights and data necessary to assist any property in consistently meeting standards and understanding when they are not being met. Reach out to your Customer Success Manager to start receiving your exports.
Photos added via Open API Will Now Appear in Optii Jobs
We're thrilled to introduce an exciting enhancement to our Open API integration with external partners and Optii Housekeeping: the addition of support for attachments and photos. With this new feature, partners connected to Optii Service via the Open API can seamlessly share photos and attachments that will be readily accessible within the Optii Job. This functionality also empowers properties with the integration between Optii Housekeeping and Optii Service to conveniently send photos using the 'report defect' function. Keep an eye out for the designated icon to easily identify Jobs with photos or attachments, ensuring a smoother and more comprehensive experience.
Other Improvements and Bug Fixes
- We’ve addressed an issue where, upon job assignments intermittently, the notification would not display job details.
- We resolved a problem with repeating jobs not getting auto-assigned
What if I have questions about all of this?
Your Optii Success Manager is awaiting your call—ask as many questions as possible!
- +1 855 398 1447 if you are located in North America, or
- +852 3008 0288 if you are located in Asia, or
- +44 20 3037 8851 if you are located in Europe, or
- +61 7 5292 5166 from Australia/New Zealand.