Now Available: Optii Chat Offers Inline Translations!
Say goodbye to language barriers with the release of our new inline translation feature in Optii Chat. Users with different preferred languages in Optii can now send and receive messages in their native language. Now your non-English speaking team members will have the flexibility to type their Chat messages in their native language and you will be able to receive them in your preferred language!
For a limited time only, Chat inline translations will be available for free to all team members that have Chat and a non-English user language profile. If you wish to continue using this feature after the limited period, reach out to your success manager to learn more about enabling this option with your subscription.
Once you change your language preference to a preferred language other than English, you should start seeing new Chat messages in your preferred language.
In the future, we will add flexible permission options to allow you to turn this feature on/off. When you change your language preference to something other than English, please allow up to 15 minutes to have the translations appear consistently in your selected language.
Other Improvements and Bug Fixes:
- Project Cycle Summary Report
- Project Cycle End Date filter is now inclusive of the selected date
- Project Cycle Status filter will allow you to select deleted project cycles
- Enhanced the layout and labels of the report
- You will now be able to copy a Schedule in scenarios where a future schedule has not been created
- We continue to work on the performance improvement of the Schedule module
Coming Soon: Optii Checklists
In the coming months, we will be releasing Checklists. These Checklists will be available for users beginning with Projects, followed by Repeating Jobs, and more! We’ll make sure to keep you updated in our future release notes - stay tuned!
What if I have Questions about all of this?
Your Optii Success Manager is awaiting your call - ask as many questions as possible!
- +1 855 398 1447 if you are located in North America, or
- +852 3956 0630 if you are located in Asia, or
- +44 20 3037 8851 if you are located in Europe, or
- +61 7 5292 5166 from Australia/New Zealand.
If you prefer to email, reach us at email@example.com.