Do you have Spanish speakers on your teams? ¡Excelente!
Now, your Spanish speakers can set their language preference to Spanish and all the system labels will appear in their native language.
Soon, we will support push notifications, and Reports in Spanish and other languages. We will also support multilingual user content translations and Chat inline translations to make it even easier to communicate between team members that speak other languages.
What else is new in the latest version of Optii Service and Optii Chat?
We Now Support MS Edge on Desktop and Android!
MS Edge is gaining in popularity and usage has recently surpassed Firefox. We are pleased to be able to add support of the latest MS Edge browser versions. If your PMS requires an MS browser, you'll no longer have to switch browsers to access Optii.
Other Enhancements and Bug Fixes
- In Chat, you can now scroll through the entire message history for any channels or active direct messages.
- For stronger security measures, you will receive an email alert when you or someone else changes your password.
- We safeguard you from being able to accidentally delete departments and employment types that are being referenced in other areas of the app.
- New Job Items that were created when editing a job now appear on the Settings: Job Items list so that it can be more easily managed.
- In the Jobs Timeline View, when a Team Member schedule shift applies to more than one day, we display the team member in the appropriate days.
- In Chat, when you select to add a team member, you no longer will see a team member that is already on your direct messages list.
- In Chat, we added some additional checks to make sure that only those with Chat permissions get the push notifications.
- When you are automatically logged out, we make sure you are redirected to the login page.
- You will now receive more informative validation messages when resetting passwords or entering invalid values in the Settings area.
What if I have Questions about all of this?
Your Optii Success Manager is awaiting your call - ask as many questions as you can!
- +1 512 793 7706 if you are located in the US, or
- +61 7 5292 5166 from anywhere else.
If you prefer to email, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.