When you look at the 'Room Attendant' schedule page, you can see that some tasks are scheduled for a longer time than others. This can be due to a number of reasons:
- Clean Type - Departure and Stayover cleans have different durations because a Departure clean is supposed to be more thorough than a Stayover clean. You can find out more about your property's settings at 'Configuration' -> 'Jobs' -> 'Cleaning Jobs'.
- Room Type - Different Room Types (as specified in your PMS) can have different clean durations because they may be different sizes, number of guests and number of rooms. You can find out more about your property's settings at 'Configuration' -> 'Jobs' -> 'Cleaning Jobs'.
- Extra Jobs - Extra Jobs are tasks that are scheduled periodically which are not part of the normal cleaning routine. They are configured with durations which will add to the scheduled duration of a cleaning task if scheduled for a particular day. You can find out more about your property's settings at 'Configuration' -> 'Jobs' -> 'Extra'.
- Dynamic Timing - Optii has a feature which will adjust the scheduled duration of tasks based on historical data for cleans with similar room types, number of guests, time of the week and market code of the guest (among other factors). This is enabled by default and allows Optii to schedule tasks more accurately and efficiently. The option to enable or disable this feature is in the 'Configuration' -> 'Advanced Settings' page which is only accessible by Optii Support Agents. NOTE: This is an important feature of Optii and we STRONGLY recommend that it is left enabled for all properties.
- Role Efficiency - Different user Roles can have an efficiency rating configured to allow for slower or faster Room Attendants (e.g., Trainee Room Attendants). This setting will make scheduled tasks longer or shorter based on the efficiency rating specified. For example, if you have a Trainee RA role with 50% efficiency set, RAs having that role will have scheduled tasks twice as long as other RAs. You can find out more about your property's settings at 'Configuration' -> 'Roles'.
This document contains proprietary and confidential information of OPTii Solutions, and is not to be used, copied, or disclosed without written permission. All rights reserved.